Boho soul Jewelry guarantees the protection and confidentiality of any kind of personal data our client companies provide us with in accordance with the General Regulation of Personal Data Protection.
All data furnished by Boho Soul jewelry or its staff, will be included in an automated personal data file created and kept under the responsibility of Boho Soul Jewelry, essential to provide with the services requested by the users.
The data provided will be used as established in the General Regulation of Personal Data Protection, in this sense Boho Soul Jewelry has adopted the protection levels legally required, and makes use of all measures to avoid any loss, misuse, alteration, or non-authorised access by third parties. Nevertheless, the user must be aware that security measures on the internet are possible to breach. In the case of providing suitable companies with personal data, the user will be explicitly informed about such given data, the aim of the file, and the name and address of the cessionary, so that he may unequivocally consent to it.
In compliance with the provisions of the General Register of Data Protection, the user will be eligible to pursue his/her right of access, modification, cancellation/removal, opposition, limitation or portability. For that, he/she will need to contact us via email at email@example.com paseo mejico 11 elviria 29604 marbella, Spain.
The cookies of Boho Soul Jewelry websites are used to collect information about how you interact with our website and allow us to remember you. We use this information in order to improve and customize your browsing experience and for analytics and metrics about our visitors both on this website and other media.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/CE, developed in our set of laws in section 2, art. 22 in the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines approved by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail about its use in our website.
Cookies are small files of data recorded in the browser used by our website visitors, so the server records the visit of that user later when they re-access our content. This information doesn’t reveal their identity, personal data, nor access to the content stored in this computer, but it allows our system to identify the user as a specific user that visited our website previously, viewed specific pages, etc. It also allows us to record your personal preferences and technical information, like the number of visits or the exact pages visited.
The aim of the cookies is to provide faster access and ease for the User with the chosen Services.
If you don’t want cookies to be recorded in your browser or you would rather receive information every time a cookie requires installation, you can set your navigation options to make it work that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Always reject all cookies
- Browser will ask the user to install cookies
- Always accept all cookies
Your browser can also include the possibility of choosing in detail which cookies you want installed in your computer. Specifically, the user will be able to accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject cookies from third parties;
- Accept cookies as no persistent (will be eliminated when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
It is possible to allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed in your computer by using the option setting for the browser installed on your computer.
You can find more information on how to set up the most widely used browsers in the following places:
- Internet Explorer: Settings -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, please consult Microsoft support or Browser help.
- Firefox: Settings -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom configuration. For more information, please consult Mozilla support or Browser help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, please consult Google support or Browser help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, please consult Apple support or Browser help.